AXXIS™ BlastMap III™
Blast design software
Complete blast planning, design and analysis software. Powerful, Easy to Use, Flexible, Accurate.
BlastMap III™ is a code for designing blast timing for use with AXXIS™. It is a powerful and modern software that allows design of the blasts from hole layouts to charge quantities, deck charging and blast timing.
- Design a blast from scratch (pattern, hole diameters, explosives, rock type) using survey information about the block geometry and surface.
- Carry out detailed charge and timing designs based on actual hole positions.
- Calculate costs and quantities based on actual drilling information.
- Import any text or xlsx data file.
- Import AXXIS™ electronic detonator IDs, design timing, import AXXIS™ IDs and timing.
- Export design information to text/csv file. This allows for other software, such as drill navigation software to drill according to design.
- Multiple deck capability for designing specialised blasts such as layered blasts and for vibration control needs.
- Blast timing design and simulation. Both non-electric and electronic timing designs can be carried out.
- The software is optimised for use with AXXIS™ electronic delay detonators.
- Wave Interference modelling for optimising timing for either vibration control or optimal fragmentation.
- Powerful contouring capabilities for blast timing, surface and floor elevations, vibration maps and energy distribution in a blast.
- Powerful reporting capabilities for blast design records and communicating critical design issues such as costs, quantities and energy.
Minimum software requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Dot Net Framework 4.0
Minimum hardware requirements
Ram: 4 Gb
Disk space: 500 Mb
Processor: 2 Core 2.00 GHz
Operating system type: 32 bit
Recommended hardware requirements
Ram: 8 Gb
Disk space: 500 Mb
Processor: Core i7 2.00 GHz
Operating system type: 64 bit